The machinery ensures high levels of performance and safety during operation.
- Compliance with local safety regulations related to the machinery, products and staff operating the roaster.
- Maintenance and repair protocol. Immediate availability of standard parts that affect machine safety; easy and economical maintenance.
- Quick and easy access to clean the roaster and replace worn parts.
- Temperature and air pressure sensors installed in roaster heat sources and air ducts, to control roaster heat balance and prevent overheating and heat venting.
- Automated fire prevention systems, water injectors and burner operation monitoring.