The COFFEETEC range ensures maximum performance and safety during operation.
- Compliance with local safety regulations related to the machinery, products and staff operating the roaster. Potential to update parameters in response to new regulations in the future.
- Maintenance and repair protocol. Immediate availability of standard parts that affect machine safety. Maintenance time minimised. Downtime for maintenance: 30 minutes every 24-hour period of continuous operation.
- Quick and easy access to clean the roaster and replace worn parts.
- Temperature and air pressure sensors installed in roaster heat sources and air ducts to control roaster heat balance and prevent overheating and heat venting.
- Automated fire prevention systems, water injectors and burner operation monitoring.
- Energy-saving devices including hot air recirculation, preheating green coffee, use of renewable energy sources, low-emission mixed electronic burners, catalysts and cleaning procedures using closed-loop water systems.